- 1 How can I make my apartment look more expensive?
- 2 How can I make my apartment fancy?
- 3 How can I make a cheap apartment look nice?
- 4 How can I make my small apartment look elegant?
- 5 How can I make my apartment look bigger?
- 6 How can I decorate rich?
- 7 How can I make my apartment more Zen?
- 8 How can I make my apartment cute Gross?
- 9 How do I make my basic apartment look good?
- 10 How can I make my outdated apartment look nice?
- 11 How can I decorate my apartment without damaging it?
- 12 How can I make my studio apartment look nice?
- 13 How do I decorate my first apartment on a budget?
How can I make my apartment look more expensive?
10 Sneaky Tricks to Make Your Living Room Look Expensive
- Create a layered lighting concept. Photo by Bravo Interior Design.
- Invest in textiles. Photo by Abbe Fenimore Studio Ten 25.
- Make sure your curtains hit the floor.
- Invest in large-scale art.
- Incorporate texture.
- Roll out a large rug.
- Use metallics.
- Replace or add moldings.
How can I make my apartment fancy?
Here are some easy, cheap things you can do right now to make your apartment look like a fancy rich person’s apartment, even if you’re not a fancy rich person.
- Go white.
- Fresh flowers.
- Have a stocked liquor cart.
- Decorate with books.
- Customize your IKEA furniture.
How can I make a cheap apartment look nice?
The Intentional Apartment: 10 Dirt Cheap Ways To Make Your Apartment More Presentable
- Paint is your new best friend.
- Not allowed to paint the walls?
- Hang interesting things on the walls.
- Bring the outdoors in.
- Repurpose a picture frame.
- Find some wooden wine crates.
- Rearrange your space.
- Switch out your hardware.
How can I make my small apartment look elegant?
Apply paint to old, mismatched picture frames to unify them, then group them asymmetrically for an interesting wall hanging. Paint can also breathe new life into scuffed or worn wooden mirror frames. Hang clusters of odd-sized mirrors to make a small room look bigger while creating an elegant focal point.
How can I make my apartment look bigger?
Expert Advice: 11 Tips for Making a Room Look Bigger
- Scale it down. Above: At Harbor Cottage in Maine, all the furniture, even the woodstove, has been downsized to fit the small living area.
- Keep a low profile.
- Show a little leg with lithe furniture.
- Mirror, mirror on the wall…
- Ditch the drapes (and rugs).
- White it out.
- Emphasize the vertical.
- Emphasize the horizontal.
How can I decorate rich?
Below, Farmer shares five tips for decorating your home to feel rich when you’re on a budget.
- Invest in a few primary pieces of furniture.
- Or try a high-quality accent piece.
- Get a good paint job.
- Layer textures.
- Avoid matching.
How can I make my apartment more Zen?
Consider these 10 simple steps to turn your home totally zen.
- Go for earthy colours.
- Place softness at your feet.
- Choose natural and light fabrics.
- Play with soft and natural light.
- Keep furniture simple and natural.
- Keep ornaments and decorations to a minimum.
- Enhance your room with natural scents.
How can I make my apartment cute Gross?
Simple, Cheap Changes to Make Your Crappy Apartment Feel Like Home
- Look for ‘vintage’ deals.
- Upgrade your shower.
- Artwork and mirrors.
- Mount your TV.
- Tap into your inner Michelangelo.
- Play around with lighting.
- Try some ‘floating’ decor.
- Update the cabinets.
How do I make my basic apartment look good?
41 Easy Ways to Upgrade Your Rental
- Hang bamboo blinds.
- Swap out cabinet knobs.
- Sticker over a bad kitchen floor.
- Get a new shower head.
- Just add plants.
- And find a decent planter.
- Paint the walls.
- Tile a (removable) backsplash.
How can I make my outdated apartment look nice?
10 Ways To Modernize An Old Apartment
- Make It Your Style. Everyone has a unique personal style.
- Swap Out Light Fixtures.
- Paint – If It Is Allowed.
- Replace Cabinet Knobs.
- Cover Ugly Flooring.
- Hang Curtains.
- Fake A Backsplash.
- Lighten Up A Bathroom.
How can I decorate my apartment without damaging it?
If you want hands-on ways to decorate your apartment, put photos together on a canvas, poster paper or scrapbook paper. You can frame paper collages then put them up with Command products. For straightforward wall art, hang prints of single photos in frames or have them printed as canvas prints.
How can I make my studio apartment look nice?
Check out our list of decorating tips, setup ideas, and organizational hacks to embrace your studio apartment design!
- Decorate with Light Colors.
- Use Mirrors to Open Up the Room.
- Absorb Sound with a Colorful Tapestry.
- Design an Accent Wall.
- Utilize Multi-Purpose Furniture.
- Raise Your Bed…
- Invest in a Murphy Bed.
How do I decorate my first apartment on a budget?
- Dress Your Windows with Ikea Ritva Curtains.
- Bring in a Hard-to-Kill Live Plant.
- Invest in Convertible (Mutli-Use) Furnishings.
- Consider an Indoor/Outdoor Rug.
- Give Thrifted Furniture a Custom Makeover.
- Save on the Sofa; Splurge on the Pillows.
- DIY Your Artwork.