- 1 How do I organize and clean my apartment?
- 2 How can I organize my small apartment with no storage?
- 3 How do I organize my first apartment?
- 4 Where should I put my vacuum cleaner in my apartment?
- 5 Why is it so hard to keep my apartment clean?
- 6 Can I pay someone to organize my house?
- 7 How do I keep my apartment clean and clutter free?
- 8 How do I organize my room with too much stuff?
- 9 How do I organize my bedroom?
- 10 How do you organize a small room with a lot of stuff?
- 11 How do you hide clutter in a small apartment?
- 12 How can I maximize my studio apartment?
How do I organize and clean my apartment?
How to Keep Your Apartment Tidy and Organized
- Every Day Chores. Make it a point to do one chore per day, whether it’s taking out the garbage and recycling, deep cleaning the bathroom or kitchen, or vacuuming or mopping your floors.
- Make Your Bed Every Day.
- Use Organizational Tools.
- Focus on Surfaces.
How can I organize my small apartment with no storage?
- Install shelves along the perimeter of your bedroom walls.
- Clip binder clips onto your desk and store cords in their arms.
- Hang a clothes rack in the corner.
- Use crown molding as a shoe rack.
- Opt for a headboard with storage.
- Hang your laundry hamper on the back of your bedroom door.
- Use your radiator for shelf space.
How do I organize my first apartment?
15 Smart Tips for Organizing a Small Apartment
- Dog’s Bed. The upper cabinet keeps the dog’s accessories organized.
- Use the Back of the Doors.
- Never Lose Keys or Sunglasses Again.
- Hide the Shoes.
- Battery and Hardware Storage.
- Wrangle Cords and Tuck Them Away.
- Movable Furniture.
- Expandable Dining.
Where should I put my vacuum cleaner in my apartment?
The area under your bed is ideal for storing items like vacuum cleaners, especially when you’re facing a daily space struggle. Make sure that the vacuum cleaner you buy can be stored horizontally and that its design is not too thick. Also, you can always purchase a set of bed risers to create more under-bed space.
Why is it so hard to keep my apartment clean?
1. Too much stuff. This is a very common and significant hurdle to keeping a tidy house. If you simply have too much stuff crammed inside your walls, it will be nearly impossible to maintain a state of organization and to clean efficiently.
Can I pay someone to organize my house?
Can I hire someone to organize my house? Yes, you can hire a professional home organizer to help you get your house in order.
How do I keep my apartment clean and clutter free?
The 10 Commandments of a Clutter – Free Life
- Live within your means.
- Purge often.
- Have a place for everything.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of a junk drawer.
- Become a habitual putter-awayer.
- Store things where you use them.
- Stop clutter before it enters your home with a landing strip.
- Go paper- free.
How do I organize my room with too much stuff?
Organizing a Room with Too Much Stuff
- What to Keep and What to Toss.
- Ask Yourself About Each Item.
- Donate Any Good Items.
- Get Boxes.
- Start With Large Items.
- Don’t Do Too Much at Once.
- Stacking Storage Containers.
- Clean Often.
How do I organize my bedroom?
How to Organize a Clutter-Free Small Bedroom
- Think Like a Minimalist.
- Keep Your Nightstand Clear.
- Use the Space Under Your Bed.
- Establish a Decluttering Routine.
- Use Vertical Space.
- Keep Shoes in One Place.
How do you organize a small room with a lot of stuff?
Try these simple storage ideas and map out where to put everything in your bedroom!
- Designate a Home for Every Item.
- Utilize Under Bed Storage.
- Arrange Furniture by Frequency of Use.
- Remember Corner Shelves.
- Store Seasonal Shoes Under the Bed.
- Create a Storage Nook.
- Use a Bedside Pocket Organizer.
- Go Minimalist.
How do you hide clutter in a small apartment?
Use Bins and Baskets to Hide the Clutter Hiding clutter in a small room (like a laundry room) can be challenging. Utilize every square inch of space without looking messy by hanging bins and baskets to store everything from trash bags to dog food.
How can I maximize my studio apartment?
Tips & Tricks for Maximizing Space in a Studio Apartment
- Eliminate Clutter. Photo via @karrrrst.
- Define the Space. Photo via @dynamikrealestate.
- Try Minimalist Design.
- Keep Furniture Against the Wall.
- Opt for Semi-Open Furniture.
- Use Mirrors to Widen the Room.
- Choose a Few Statement Pieces.
- Buy Exposed Leg Furniture.