- 1 How do I delete my rent com account?
- 2 How do I stop emails from apartment list?
- 3 How do I delete a review on apartments com?
- 4 Is Apartmentlist com legit?
- 5 How do I unsubscribe from Zumper?
- 6 How trustworthy are apartment reviews?
- 7 How do I write a review for an apartment?
- 8 Are reviews on apartments com Anonymous?
- 9 How do you know if a rental is legit?
- 10 What is the best apartment search site?
How do I delete my rent com account?
Rentals account completely go to your Edit Profile page and select Delete Account and follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I stop emails from apartment list?
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing related emails by contacting us at [email protected] apartmentlist.com or by clicking on the opt-out link within the email message that you receive from us.
How do I delete a review on apartments com?
Reviews can be retracted or removed by going back to the listing where it was left and selecting to remove it. Only the person who left the review can opt to remove it from the website. If you contest a review, please give us a call at 888-658-7368 Ext. 2 for further steps that can be taken.
Is Apartmentlist com legit?
This is a scam. They do trick you into giving a 4.5 star even before I used their site. Total waste of time. Just when I clicked the rating was at 4.5 but I never selected anything.
How do I unsubscribe from Zumper?
You can also unsubscribe from Zumper alerts directly from the email. Simply scroll to the bottom of the message and select the “manage notifications” link. Select the unsubscribe from all notifications option and save your updates.
How trustworthy are apartment reviews?
Online apartment reviews can be incredibly helpful when choosing an apartment, but only if you know which ones to trust. Unfortunately, fake reviews are posted by those aiming to either promote or slander a property, leaving you with a biased opinion and no better idea about where to live.
How do I write a review for an apartment?
Whether your review is positive, negative, or somewhere in between it is important to include relevant details, stick to the facts, be specific, and strive to be objective. Take time to think about what you want to say and focus on sharing the experience.
Are reviews on apartments com Anonymous?
Don’t move here because they won’t return your security deposit when you move out.” Response: “Since this review is anonymous and we can’t look up your information, we can’t fully address this issue. There are a few instances where security deposits aren’t returned when you move out.
How do you know if a rental is legit?
How Can You Tell If a Rental Property Listing Is a Scam?
- They Don’t Want to Meet You in Person.
- They Want You to Move in Immediately, Without Ever Seeing the Property.
- They Ask for Rent or a Security Deposit Before Signing a Lease.
- The Price is Too Good.
- The Listing Has Typos, Poor Grammar, or Excessive Punctuation.
What is the best apartment search site?
We spent some time sorting through the best sites so you know where to look.
- Trulia. A clean, clear website that helps those looking to buy, sell, or rent homes all over the nation.
- Dixon Leasing.