- 1 What is the best apartment search site?
- 2 Where can I find affordable apartments in Seattle?
- 3 Is rent cheap in Seattle?
- 4 How do I find an apartment in Seattle Reddit?
- 5 How much should I spend on an apartment?
- 6 What is the best site to find apartments in NYC?
- 7 Where is the cheapest rent in Seattle?
- 8 Where is the cheapest rent in Washington state?
- 9 Is there a housing shortage in Seattle?
- 10 Is Seattle a depressing place to live?
- 11 Is 130k a good salary in Seattle?
- 12 What is a livable salary in Seattle?
What is the best apartment search site?
We spent some time sorting through the best sites so you know where to look.
- Trulia. A clean, clear website that helps those looking to buy, sell, or rent homes all over the nation.
- Dixon Leasing.
Where can I find affordable apartments in Seattle?
Seattle also has a number of cheaper housing options available if you qualify. The best place to look for those is Aptfinder.org, a non-profit website to help low-income households find both subsidized and unsubsidized apartments across the state.
Is rent cheap in Seattle?
What is a cheap rent in Seattle, WA? The average apartment rent in Seattle is $1,895 per month so any rental south of $1,516 would be considered cheap here. On RENTCafé, Seattle, WA rents go as low as $1,520/mo.
How do I find an apartment in Seattle Reddit?
craigslist / padmapper are the go-to for most apartment searches around here. Don’t pay anyone a dime until you’ve seen the place / met the landlord. Zillow has more legit” places, but they are more expensive.
How much should I spend on an apartment?
One popular rule of thumb is the 30% rule, which says to spend around 30% of your gross income on rent. So if you earn $2,800 per month before taxes, you should spend about $840 per month on rent.
What is the best site to find apartments in NYC?
The best apps and websites for finding an apartment in New York City
- Naked Apartments.
- Pad Mapper.
Where is the cheapest rent in Seattle?
Best Seattle neighborhood if you want cheap rent Rainier View, just barely within the city limits to the southeast, ranks lowest out of neighborhoods within Seattle, according to Rent Cafe. Rent Jungle’s lowest tiers are to the north, in Bitter Lake and Lake- City -adjacent Victory Heights.
Where is the cheapest rent in Washington state?
Here are 9 of the cheapest places to live in Washington where you can indulge in nature, culture, and really cheap rent.
- Auburn. Head slightly south of Seattle and east of Tacoma to get to Auburn, a gateway to the two big metropolitan areas in Washington.
Is there a housing shortage in Seattle?
Seattle’s housing crisis has gone from bad to worse. Over the next 20 years, we will simply not have enough housing for the number of people who need and want to live and/or work in Seattle. Right now, 40% of Seattle’s residents are low-income – and our city is becoming too expensive for nearly half of our population.
Is Seattle a depressing place to live?
Seattle was the saddest metro area in the nation last month, survey shows. Even in normal times, some people who live in Seattle start to feel down around this time of the year. The gray and drizzle has set in, and we can look forward to six more months of it. But 2020 is anything but normal.
Is 130k a good salary in Seattle?
130k is a good income, if you don’t have daycare costs or a lot of consumer debt or student loans. I agree with Gardyloo re the 1800.00/mo scenario. Kirkland can be rather expensive. Unless you have several kids or a lot of other debt, you should be just fine on that income in Seattle or Kirkland.
What is a livable salary in Seattle?
Living Wage Calculation for King County, Washington
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (1 WORKING)|
|0 Children||2 Children|