- 1 What is the best apartment search site?
- 2 What is the best way to find an apartment?
- 3 Is Minneapolis a good place to live?
- 4 What is the best website to find cheap apartments?
- 5 Is Zumper owned by Zillow?
- 6 How much should I spend on an apartment?
- 7 What are three ways to find an apartment?
- 8 What are the best months to rent an apartment?
- 9 Can you negotiate rent for an apartment?
- 10 What is a good salary in Minneapolis?
- 11 Is Minneapolis a bad place to live?
- 12 Where is the bad part of Minneapolis?
- 13 Where is the cheapest place to rent an apartment?
- 14 What is the best site to find rental homes?
What is the best apartment search site?
We spent some time sorting through the best sites so you know where to look.
- Trulia. A clean, clear website that helps those looking to buy, sell, or rent homes all over the nation.
- Dixon Leasing.
What is the best way to find an apartment?
- Overview of the best apartment websites.
Is Minneapolis a good place to live?
According to U.S. News & World Report, Minneapolis is the most populous metro area on their list of the 25 Best Affordable Places to Live, coming in at #21 overall. This is based on statistics which show Minneapolis residents spend just 21% of their household income on living expenses, which is quite low.
What is the best website to find cheap apartments?
Most have mobile apps, and we’ve included the ratings so you know if an app is worth trying.
- Rent Jungle.
- Zumper. Zumper is known for its easy-to-digest rental market reports and deep knowledge of local rental markets.
Is Zumper owned by Zillow?
Wade Roush 3/17/14. Here in San Francisco, there’s never been a crazier time to try to rent an apartment. As soon as one San Francisco-based rental-tech startup leaves the scene—the way RentJuice got bought by Zillow in 2012 for $40 million—another pops up in its place. This time it’s Zumper.
How much should I spend on an apartment?
One popular rule of thumb is the 30% rule, which says to spend around 30% of your gross income on rent. So if you earn $2,800 per month before taxes, you should spend about $840 per month on rent.
What are three ways to find an apartment?
8 Ways to Find Apartments for Rent
- Start your search 60 days before your move.
- Search for rental listings online.
- Use a real estate broker.
- Don’t be fooled by scams.
- Consider roommates.
- Offer to take a 13-month lease.
- Tour smaller buildings.
- Use social media.
What are the best months to rent an apartment?
Renters looking for the best options should plan to move between May and September; for the best prices, between October and April. These life and weather changes during the summer season mean a much higher turnover rate.
Can you negotiate rent for an apartment?
Can You Negotiate Your Rent? Yes, rent prices are negotiable. You can negotiate your rent before signing a new lease and when it’s time to renew your current lease. In some instances, you can renegotiate your rent before your lease ends.
What is a good salary in Minneapolis?
A person working in Minneapolis typically earns around 84,300 USD per year. Salaries range from 21,300 USD (lowest average ) to 376,000 USD (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average yearly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Is Minneapolis a bad place to live?
Just like other cities of America, Minneapolis is also home to many tough and dangerous neighborhoods. Having said this, the crime and the danger only applies to these dangerous areas, and other parts are considered mostly safe. But it’s no worse than any other major city in America and better than most.
Where is the bad part of Minneapolis?
According to the Minneapolis Police Department, who publish crime maps of the city, the highest concentration of violent crimes and property crimes are in North Minneapolis, geographically the northwest of the city, the part of Minneapolis north of I-394 and west of the Mississippi River.
Where is the cheapest place to rent an apartment?
The 50 cheapest places to rent in America
|Rank||City||1-BR Average Rent|
What is the best site to find rental homes?
The 7 best home rental sites of 2021
- MLS. The MLS, or multiple listing service, is arguably the best site to find rental homes.