- 1 Are Apartment Guides reliable?
- 2 What is the best site to find apartments for rent?
- 3 How do I find my perfect apartment?
- 4 How do I delete my apartment guide account?
- 5 How much should I spend on an apartment?
- 6 Why do apartments cost so much?
- 7 Where is the cheapest place to rent an apartment?
- 8 How can I get an apartment fast?
- 9 What is the best house rental website?
- 10 What are three ways to find an apartment?
- 11 How do you find an apartment online?
- 12 How much can I afford for rent?
- 13 How do you shop for an apartment?
Are Apartment Guides reliable?
We take great pride in the fact that the vast majority of listings on ApartmentGuide.com are legitimate; however, please be aware that some individuals may post property rental listings for the sole purpose of scamming a potential renter.
What is the best site to find apartments for rent?
The Best Rental Websites for Apartment Hunters
- Rent Jungle.
- Hotpads. Acquired by Zillow in 2012, Hotpads offers users a wide range of search customization in terms of neighborhoods, budgets, and apartment sizes.
How do I find my perfect apartment?
7 Steps for Choosing Your Dream Apartment
- Focus on the location. Location is quite possibly the most important aspect to consider before committing to a property.
- Find your ideal layout.
- Evaluate the space.
- Consider the amenities.
- Ask yourself if you can really afford it.
- Move quickly.
- Before you sign, read closely.
How do I delete my apartment guide account?
emailing us at [email protected] and providing your full name and email address and the type of request you are making (e.g., right to access or deletion).
How much should I spend on an apartment?
One popular rule of thumb is the 30% rule, which says to spend around 30% of your gross income on rent. So if you earn $2,800 per month before taxes, you should spend about $840 per month on rent.
Why do apartments cost so much?
Land, Labor and Raw Material Costs Are Higher in California Than the Rest of the Country. And Those Costs Are Rising. Unfortunately, California’s coastline topography makes it more expensive to build here than most other places.
Where is the cheapest place to rent an apartment?
The 50 cheapest places to rent in America
|Rank||City||1-BR Average Rent|
How can I get an apartment fast?
How to Find an Apartment Quickly
- Set your budget. Calculate your monthly expenses and determine how much rent you can afford.
- Choose a few potential neighborhoods.
- Make a list of desired apartment features.
- Search for apartments.
- Make phone calls.
- Tour apartments.
- Have your paperwork in order.
What is the best house rental website?
The 6 Best Rental Listing Sites of 2021
- Best Overall: Zillow Rental Manager.
- Best for Screening Prospective Tenants: Avail.
- Best for Attracting Qualified Applicants: Apartments.com.
- Easiest for Landlords to Use: Cozy.
- Best Listing Site for Filling Vacancies Fast: Zumper.
- Best for Cost Comparables: Rentometer.
What are three ways to find an apartment?
8 Ways to Find Apartments for Rent
- Start your search 60 days before your move.
- Search for rental listings online.
- Use a real estate broker.
- Don’t be fooled by scams.
- Consider roommates.
- Offer to take a 13-month lease.
- Tour smaller buildings.
- Use social media.
How do you find an apartment online?
How to Find an Apartment Online
- Get Organized. First things first – get organized.
- Start with PadMapper. Now it’s time to start looking at some actual ads.
- Check ApartmentGuide.com.
- Move on to Other Apartment Searching Websites.
- Head to Craigslist.
- Narrow Down Your Choices.
- Read Apartment Reviews.
How much can I afford for rent?
To figure out how much cash you should be spending on rent, try using one of these rent -to-income ratios. The first one is the 30% rule. That’s where you spend no more than 30% of your income on rent. So, if you’re earning $1,000 a week, you’d want to spend around $300 on rent.
How do you shop for an apartment?
Here are 10 easy steps to finding an apartment so you can walk out that door with confidence.
- 1: Determine Your Budget.
- 2: Get Your Credit Score.
- 3: Shop for Renters Insurance.
- 4: Define Your Desired Location.
- 5: Select Your Must-Have Amenities.
- 6: Choose Your Favorites.
- 7: Call Properties and Schedule Tours.
- 8: Go on Tours!